blanksmile

Monday, February 02, 2009

yikes!

i know it’s not supposed to be known..others who were caught were asked to resign..even those with a different nationality were asked to leave..but..it happened the day before christmas eve…i was the last one to shake his hands and wish him a very merry christmas..he didn’t let go and asked me if i was still heartbroken..what??!!? how in the world did he know it was me and how did he know that my heart was broken..yes he knew,but he wasn’t supposed to know who..i dunno, news spread fast.i know that his father knew about it but didn’t know who was “the one”..well, he just told me to let go and let it all out..” you know what, better replace him with another one”..hehe nice advice..well, everyone knows now i guess and they know it was ‘me’..hay, i hope he signs my check knowing all these..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home