blanksmile

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

starting the year right

it's the year 2009, year of the ox they say, don't care anyway..hehe..so there let's start off..

we had our new year's eve celebration at lucena..and it was so so fun..food food food..i see food everywhere! dec. 30..we came home late after the reunion at cavite..we had a nice sleep.woke up the next day feeling sick.yup i had colds the whole time..hay, anyway, i went with my cousin gemi and the oldies at sm to buy stuff for our celebration. ma and my tita shopped at the grocery while my cousin and i visited stores.. so there, the others met up with us and we played at the arcade.it was fun by the way! so there, evening came, other relatives came and we celebrated the new year together.lots and lots of good food. we ordered pizza, kfc chicken, nachos with salsa (nice recipe by the way!), afritada, pasta, and all those filipino dishes, lechon!, buko salad, brownies, icecream! hay! what a splurge!

then the new year..it was the second day of the new year. we went to landmark in the morning to buy dresses for tita susan's wedding at fernwood gardens. nice wedding, the ambiance, food, and everything that came with it..

january 3 2009, a saturday..my sister was awakened by my movements on my bed. we were on a double-decked bed and she was lying on top..she saw me shaking with my face head down on the pillow. so, she woke me up..but, i couldn't be awakened. she called for help, still, i didn't wake up.. they rushed my to the hospital, my mom said i stayed in the emergency room for about 30 minutes...then i woke up! thank God i did! many things have happened, i had my blood taken, i was like shaking the whole time they said.glad i wore terno nighties that night! hehe.anyway, there, i had my eeg, and the neurology thingy. i actually forgot what happened that day. they say after one has their seizure, deep sleep follows then a short term memory loss..so there, i can just recall some details about that day. even the next day i can't remember that much..i was really thankful i was able to wake up from that 'sleep'...but i still had to take my mri test..and golly it was unforgettable and scary! hehe..imagine yourself in a coffin..unable to move for 45 minutes with a needle pinching on your right hand! with only your eyes moving! man i was like going crazy! unforgettable experience! but thank you Lord for saving me! i know each day comes from you and it taught me to live each day at a time..you really don't know what will happen to you the next day or even the next minute!

it's the 3rd day of february now and whew how time flies! tomorrow is the silver anniversary of my parents! wow, i thank God for giving them another year to celebrate their relationship! hehe..mushy, anyway, this is all for now i'm gonna update this real soon! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home