blanksmile

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

a *sweet* night

it was the sixteenth of january 2009, me and my friends went on a night out just around the area. a night of sweet stuff. decided to treat dessert since it was my birthday the other night. we decided to eat at sex(sinangag express). i ate dinner already so i didn't eat na. some of us ordered chilled taho.wow! it was so yummy! then unexpectedly, you know who came. miday saw it first coz they were facing the parking lot. she said omg! it's kris! what the?!? i was facing backwards so i didn't believe at first. they said, yup he's here.oh my?!? i said goodeve to sir rajan..he looked kc at me.so there,,he sat pa facing me..oh men! what the tlga. aun, after that he said bye lng..texted some messages.they said nga i should not have replied. eh what can i do..he's asking questions e..so we continued our chikahan at sex. then went to jollibee for the 'sponsored' sundae desserts..then proceeded to bastille.we had a mini tea party..we ordered peppermint tea.i did not like it that much. we also ordered cakes..sugarfree cakes..well, it was a sweet night literally. i had to go home early coz i did not know still the results of my brain test. so pa was looking for me at about 10pm only..imagine!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home