blanksmile

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

a night at the hospital

it was february 6, 2009, a friday night, was supposed to go out on a concert but wasn't allowed to(i was that tired also so i didn't push to go). miday had free tickets of kjwan.it was in makati anyway and i was too tired to go alone by myself on a cab. so there, kemi and i just went to smb to window shop and eat dinner. we took out food for pa at chowking..then we went home coz it was closing na..hehe.so there, the unexpected happened again...for the second time for the year, it happened..this time, a shorter version.. i woke up seeing ma near the door and kemi all dressed up and asking " why are you all dressed up?"......then they told me i had a seizure again and we had to go to the hospital for emergency..so i dressed up, i felt my pillow was so so wet..in the emergency room..tests after tests..i felt like a normal person coz my seizure was finished but they required me to be confined. i was at the seventh floor.it was my first time to be confined on the patient's bed.with a dextrose on my left hand..i felt like i was really sick..because of that.every two hours my nurse came to check my bp and ask questions in the middle of the night!imagine!what answers can u give?!? anway, the doctor came early next morning, he adviced me not to be stressed and i can't stay late at night na..he prescribed 2 tablets per day for the rest of my life! phew! miday, carms, and lyna visited me on my bed..they stayed there for about 2 hours i think..we ate chips,they brought other yummy stuff...we were happy the doctor said we could leave the night itself and not to stay until the next morning..i was normal naman just because it might happen again they had to confine me and had the think stick through my veins..iv is what they call it...i cried when the dextrose was taken out..it was painful! it's feb 11 now and i'm feeling ok..i might go to work tomorrow.i was not really feeling very the past three days because of the medications. the medicine's side effect was dizziness and nausea..and boy it was really nauseaic! my world was really moving! i went to work half day but couldn't help the dizzy feeling and asked pa to pick me up again..then i was on leave the next two days..the doctor lowered the dosage, instead of 400mg a day 200mg nlng..so i'm feeling kinda ok now..i just drink the medicine at night and hopefully don't get morning sickness..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home